UC Browser Amazon Offer : UC browser keep entertaining their users with various kind of giveaways contests. Already in their earlier UC News campaign they distributed loads of paytm cash (₹5000 each) who completed the target genuinely. Also they owns 9Apps elife campaign under respective campaign they distributed ₹9999, ₹5000, ₹500 & many more to their users as well.
UC browser now launched their new browser for PC users, and as to promote the same they keep organizing new campaign on it. As of now they are running a campaign named “Ask Anushka What Happened Jab Harry Met Sejal”. By taking part in this offer you can free amazon vouchers so easily 🙂 Read the steps provided below & grab free amazon vouchers..
[h]Steps to Get Amazon Voucher from UC[/h]
- First of all download & install UC browser for PC – Click Here
- Now open UC browser for PC & You’ll see a sticker at Homepage
- Click on the sticker with text “Win vouchers”
- A new window will be open right there and you’ll see there few questions and answers
- Questions are asked by UC users like us, While answers are given my sensational Anushka Sharma :*
- You’ll see there an option available to share the answers (given by Anushka) on facebook
- Just click on it and come back to main page. No need to share on your wall
- As soon as you click on share button, you’ll receive a chance. You can collect maximum 10 chances a day
- So share any 10 different answers and collect total of 10 chances.
- Now its time to try your luck 😉 Click on the chances one by one that you just receive
- If you turned out as lucky you will receive amazon voucher of any amount instantly.. Copy it and redeem asap 🙂
- Once you tried all the chances of a day, come back again tomorrow and repeat the same procedure. Checkout proof of our winning below, hence the offer is genuine.
[h]You may like also[/h]
- Flat 100% Cashback on Shopping at Flipkart & Many More – Xerve (Proof)
- Buy Jio 4G Phone For Free – Specifications, Images & Important Date
- Nokia 6 Launch Date In India – Price, Specification & Features