You might well aware with amazon’s recent update about the launch of Amazon Pay, and now you can pay with your amazon pay balance at various stores and merchant partners. You can pay with Amazon Pay Balance at CCD, JustTicket, AbhiBus, Fasoos, Mydala, Byju’s and many more. One secret weapon that is not yet officially available on Amazon is How to Recharge Mobile/DTH using Amazon Pay Balance?
In this post I’m going to tell you the trick to recharge your mobile phone, dth and all kind of recharges through amazon pay balance. There is an app named “Haptik” which embedded a feature to pay using amazon pay balance, but still on a beta mode only. So we’ve updated here that Haptik Beta Versioned APK that has an option to pay using amazon pay balance 🙂
You can recharge your mobile, dth, electricity, gas bills through Haptik assistance app. Also you can book cabs, movie tickets, flight & train tickets as well from the app. It means you can pay for all this things using amazon pay balance. Also you can use your xender amazon looted vouchers account or amazon rs 50 gift card. Let come to the point and grab the trick :p
[h]How to Recharge using Amazon Pay Balance[/h]
- Click Here to download HAPTIK APK (Amazon Pay Balance Enabled)
- Login/Register your account on Haptik
- Now you’ll see few options there i.e Recharge & Bills, Cabs, Trains, Flights etc. etc.
- Select any of them for which you want to use your amazon pay balance
- Proceed further and on payment page you’ll see an option “Amazon Pay”
- Remember you’ll get this option only on above provided APK
- Login to your amazon account and complete the payment 😉
- Enjoy folks 😉
I hope you guys love this post and able to utilize your unused Xender Amazon Vouchers. Now need to search amazon rs 50 suggestions, amazon products under rs 50, amazon free delivery product under 50, amazon product under 50 etc etc… Please share the article with your friends to whom you think this post will be helpful 😉 Keep visiting OKTricks.com for more offers, tricks and shopping deals.. Cyaaa !!
[h]Trending Posts You May Like[/h]
- Nokia 6 Launch Date In India – Price, Specification & Features
- Jio Recharge Cashback Offers 2017
- Refer & Earn ₹25 Per Invite – SBI Buddy App [Bank Transferable]