Hello Readers. Do you like playing PUBG mobile game? If yes then here is good news for you. As all you know PUBG game is going to most popular day by day. PUBG Mobile is one of the best game ever developed by tencent. The official Tencent gaming buddy emulator is here to play PUBG game on your pc/laptop with mouse and keyboard.
If you want to play PUBG game in your pc/laptop you have to use official tencent gaming buddy emulator to play with mouse and keyboard. There are so many other emulators are available but tencent gaming buddy is developed by official PUBG developers and specially designed for PUBG Mobile.
Follow our step by step guide on how to install and use Tencent Gaming Buddy on your PC/Laptop to Play PUBG Mobile.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Memory: at least 3GB of RAM
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2GB of free storage
How to Download & Install PUBG Emulator on PC/Laptop?
- First of All You Have to Download Official PUBG Emulator From Here Download (8.85 MB)
- Once download completed double click on downloaded file and install as usual
- It will start downloading required files (Approx 2GB) to play PUBG Mobile
- Wait sometime untill download completed to 100% depend on your internet connection
- Make sure you have enough data balance to complete download
- Once download completed start playing PUBG Mobile on your PC/Laptop
- You can also customize keyboard buttons as per your need
Available Graphics Options:
- SD 720p (Runs on 8600 GT/9600 GT/HD 2600/HD 3600 and comparable, DX10)
- HD 1080p (This requires a GTX 660 or better)
- Ultra HD 2K (This requires a GTX 1060 or better)
Game Settings For Best Performance:
Tap the menu at the top right corner of the emulator’s window > settings > engine. For the best performance, set it to:
- Rendering – Direct X+ (High Stability, But high CPU Consumption)
- Enable the render cache
- Enable rendering optimizations (if you have selected Direct X+, OpenGL+)
- Set anti-aliasing to close or ultimate (On ultimate if you have high-end GPU)
- Set memory, the processor to auto
- DPI – 240
Save and Restart.
Default Key Shortcut For Tencent Gaming Buddy:
- W – Move Straight
- S – Move Back
- A – Move Left
- D – Move Right
- C – Crouch
- Z – Lay Down
- R – Reload
- Alt/Left-Alt – Look Around/Eye
- Tab – Bag
- F – Pick-Up/Drive/Jump and More
- B – Change Fire Mode; Single, Burst, Auto
- 1 – Switch To Gun/First Slot
- 2 – Switch To Gun/Second Slot
- 0, 9, 8, 7 – Use Med Kits, Booster, Bandages
- 4, 5, 6 – Smoke, Grenade
- = – Sprint
- Right Click – Zoom
- Left Click – Fire
- Q, E – Peek
- Space – Jump
- Right Click Again- Unlock The Aim/Zoom-Out
- Shift – Sprint(or =)
How To Change Key Shortcuts?
Go to PUBG Mobile Settings > Controls > Customize > Tap the keyboard icon from the side menu & click to change. Keep in mind that you can not change all the keys. Don’t forget to hit the save button.