Jio Unlimited Plans
Reliance JIO 4G Plans October 2017 : Jio Summer Surprise Plan set to expire in this July, definitely we have to recharge new reliance jio plan to continue all the service like Unlimited Data, Calls & Streaming. Here in this post I’ll share new latest Reliance Jio Tariff Plans October 2017.
Jio Recharge plans revealed are similar to that of JIO dhan dhana dhan plans with slight variations, get the latest Jio Prepaid Plans & Jio Postpaid Plans July. As I checked plans are so efficient because of unlimited data and outgoing calls, and will recommend you to go with 3 months plans. Check below reliance 4G plans..
Quick Look to Latest Plans :
Plan 1 : 149/- ( VALIDITY : 28 ) 0.15Gb
Plan 2: 399/- ( VALIDITY : 70 ) 1.00 Gb
Plan 3: 449/- ( VALIDITY : 84 ) 1.00 Gb
Plan 4: 509/- ( VALIDITY : 49 ) 2.00 Gb
[h]Reliance JIO 4G Plans – Prepaid[/h]
Best Plan to Choose : So guys if you are social media addict and constantly uses Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Whatsapp etc then you should go with ₹399 plan.. The only plan looks beneficial, all other one either low quality or costly. If you are love bird, so talkative you must go with ₹149 plan 😉
Plan ₹399 – Unlimited Data with Daily FUP 1GB. Unlimited Calls & SMS. Validity – 70 days Days
Plan ₹149 – Unlimited Calls. 4.2 GB Data. Validity – 28 Days
[h]Reliance JIO 4G Plans – Postpaid[/h]
Best Plan to Choose : Postpaid users can go with ₹509, in which they will get Unlimited Data + Unlimited Calling & SMS. Internet 4G highspeed data is capped to 2GB per day while can surf unlimited with 128kbps speed a day 🙂 While there is no any limitations over calling and sms with this plan..
Following are few serious terms and conditions over its usage and policies you must read ones before subscribing to any plan. Check below.
You may also like : Champcash Refer ID & Guide to Earn Unlimited Money
[h]Terms & Conditions[/h]
- Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
- The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
- This Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of this Plan in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
- The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services in respective plans.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- RJIL reserves the right to restrict number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot and such restriction whenever applied will be communicated from time to time. At present, there is no restriction on number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot (also known as tethering).
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.
Hope you guys found this post an informative one with all the valid details you are thinking for.. I have clubbed all the available details on Reliance JIO 4G Plans which are officially provided by JIO itself and no rumors are included. We believe in genuine and valid details with official source only. Keep visiting us for more offers and tricks, Tata !! OKTricks.com