You may face trouble operating your old versioned android smartphone due to lack of RAM. It may cause hanging of device, slow down the device and something like that. So it is a time to provide you a solution, in this guide I’ll guide you how to increase ram in android using available ROM.
Before proceeding to this process, you must have rooted device. Yes, because without root we can’t modify internal system coding. Click Here to search your device’s rooting method. Once you root your device successfully follow below method carefully with coolest mind. You must have to follow each and every steps carefully.. So, come lets do it 😉
[h]Steps to Increase RAM – Android Device[/h]
- First you need to Download & Install RAM Expander App From Here
- Open App & Grant Root Permission (make sure your device is rooted)
- Now Increase “SwpFile” slider till 1024MB or Click on swpfile & write 1024 and click OK. (1024MB=1GB)
- Now Slide the “swappiness” slider to 100
- Finally click on “SwapActive” button & wait till process is completed
- After process is finished your 1GB RAM is activated.see below screenshot
- Now click on “Auto Run” option to make this app auto start when you restart your device (Important)
- Do not uninstall this app from your device (Important)
- All done Now Enjoy your extra 1GB RAM.
So this the easiest method to increase ram on any android device. Please don’t perform this method if you are not aware with what you are doing. We are not responsible in any harm that cause you following above guide. We tried this method in our Redmi 3S Prime and worked perfectly 🙂