Hello Readers. Today we are sharing guide on How to Increase Validity of Incoming and Outgoing Calls From Main Balance. As all you know airtel, idea and vodafone has changed their policy for incoming and outgoing calls validity. Now you are required to pay atleast ₹23 or ₹24 to keep using your SIM card. But if you don’t have main balance and you want talktime along with validity recharge then you have to recharge with ₹35 to enjoy incoming and outgoing calls on your number.
If you have main balance in your SIM card you don’t have to recharge online or from retailors. You can recharge from your main balance and extend your validity of incoming and outgoing calls. Let’s Start
How to Increase Validity of Incoming and Outgoing Calls From Main Balance?
- Here we have shared some USSD codes for Airtel, Idea and Vodafone to extend validity
- Use any one USSD code according to your operator and dial from your phone
- Make sure you have enough balance in your SIM card before proceed with any USSD code
- After dialing USSD code amount of ₹23/₹24 will be deducted from your main balance
- You will receive confirmation SMS from your operator after dialing USSD code
- Airtel : *121*51# ( ₹23 for 28 days)
- Idea : *369*24# ( ₹24 for 28 days) OR *150*24# ( 28 days validity)
- Vodafone : *444*24# ( ₹23 for 28 days) OR *121*24# ( 28 days validity)
What Happened If i Can’t Recharge to Extend My SIM Validity?
If you want to keep using your number then you have to recharge with minimum amount of ₹23 or ₹24. Because if you don’t recharge within time period described by your operator then you will lose your mobile number permanently.
If you are using unlimited data pack like ₹199 or ₹399 then you don’t have to do anything. Your validity is automatically extended according to your unlimited combo data pack.
If you have any problem then comment down below. We will try to help ASAP