Hey OKTrickers:) Did you play games on your smartphone? If yes then here is the new game from Epic games. As all you know today one of the most favorite game of gaming lover is PUBG right? Maybe you are also playing PUBG on your smartphone or laptop. But here the new android game called Fortnite Battle Royale is also out for most of android devices. So if you are game lover and want to play this new Fortnite game on your mobile follow our step by step guide on how to download and install fortnite game on any android device. Let’s Start.
Make sure to check your device is compatible or not with Fortnite game. Currently the game will work on some android devices only and will be available for other device soon.
How to Download and Install Fortnite Game on Any Android Device?
- First You Have to Visit Registration Page From Here EpicGames.Com
- After that select your country, Enter your name, Email and Password
- Accept terms and conditions and click on Create Account
- Once your account is created the Epic Installer APK file is automatically start downloading
- When download is completed install APK on your device as usual
- Once installation is completed open Fortnite Installer from your app drawer/Menu
- Now the Fortnite Installer will check your smartphone compatibility
- If your smartphone is compatible then it will show Download Button
- Start downloading and play your game once downloaded
- If your smartphone is not compatible with Fortnite Game it will show Device Not Supported error
- Game size is about 1.88 GB So use fast internet connection to download
Fortnite Beta Initially Work On The Following Devices Only:
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+
- Samsung Note 8, Note 9
- Samsung Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus ROG Phone
- Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential PH-1
- Huawei Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia 8
- OnePlus 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer Phone
- Xiaomi Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
If your device is not supported we suggest you to wait untill it will available for your device.