Citi Bank Credit Card Cashback Offer
Hello OKTricks Readers:) Hope you are enjoying our blog. Today we are back with Citi bank credit card cashback offer For you. Citi bank come up with amazing offer to provide 100% cashback on apple music and hotstar premium subscription. If you have citi bank credit card you can enjoy 100% cashback on hotstar and apple music subscription upto 6 months. Avail this citi bank credit card cashback offer soon before expire.
Offer Valid on Citi Bank Credit Cards Only. Not Valid on Citi Bank Corporate Credit Cards
Steps to Avail Citi Bank Credit Card Cashback Offer-
Offer For Apple Music 3 Months Subscription :
- The Offer is applicable on Apple Music subscription during the Offer Period for individual subscription plan only
- Customers can avail 100% cashback on Apple Music Subscription for 3 (three) months using Citi Credit Cards issued only in India
- The offer is applicable for subsequent 3 (three) months after the free trial period
- The offer will be applicable for First Time Apple Music Subscription only for customers who have not subscribed to Apple Music prior to start of the offer period (before 10th April 2018)
Offer For Hotstar Premium 3 Months Subscription :
- The Offer is applicable on purchase of Hotstar Premium subscription during the Offer Period for the monthly plans
- Customers can avail 100% cashback on Hotstar Premium Subscription for 6 (six) months using Citi Bank Credit Cards issued in India
- Valid for First Time Hotstar Premium Subscription for customers who have not subscribed to Hotstar Premium subscription before offer period (10th April 2018)
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid on transactions made using Citi bank Credit Cards issued in India.
- This Offer is NOT applicable on Citi Corporate Credit Card users
- Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards.
- Cashback amount credited on or before 90 business days from the date of transaction (date of charge to the card) to all open and active card members account only.
- The timeline provided for effecting credit is only indicative of expected period and may vary from the actual date of credit