Mobile devices were just means of communication back in the days. No manufacturer was interested in introducing a mobile which is a multipurpose device because of the market risk. Nokia was the first to bring the smartphones line into the market.
Thus Android born and now leading the market but what's the next revolutionary technology that is going to rule the next decade? Streaming is the next big thing that Google, Microsoft, and others are trying to implement.
Bonk Be Live Review
However, who has implemented a unique Android app that is based on streaming? Its Bonk Be Live.
Bonk Be Live is a streaming Android and iOS app that is a user-based platform, where users can create their own account and start streaming on the platform.
There are plenty of things that make the Bonk Be Live unique, and we are going to show you why exactly the app is the next big thing.
Some people don't have enough technical knowledge, and it gets difficult for them to get started, then they lose interest. We are going to show how you can install the app on your Apple device or an Android device.
Step 2: Once the application is installed, launch it.
Step 3: You have to create a new account, and the Bonk Be Live is using latest known techniques to help you sign up faster.
- You can use Google plus to sign up and log in.
- Facebook & Twitter app or login into the browser will also help you create and login new account.
- You can also use your email to sign up for a new account but make sure to input a valid email for verification.
Step 4: When you select a social account like the Google+, then tap on the icon.
Step 5: You have to select the existing profile.
Step 6: If you have set up multiple Google accounts on your smartphone, you will see them on the list.
Step 7: You have now logged into your new account.
Step 8: You should begin with customizing your profile, just tap on the “Profile Icon” in the corner.
Once your profile has been updated with the latest information about you, you can start viewing and start a stream yourself.
Watch Live Streaming
The user interface of the main application features has been added carefully to the top menu, where you can find all main features of the Bonk Be Live. (Follow, Live, New, and Nearby.)
**New** If you are someone who have created an account recently or someone who is Live for the first time, then you will find the beginners in the New tab.
Every Live stream is counted, which means new streams which have started a few minutes back will appear in the New tab, so make sure to check for fresh streams.
**Live** Those who have been streaming it for hours will appear on that tab so you can find streamers who have been online for more than two hours.
As we all know that many of us have talents which we can bring on the table, but if we are getting paid, then we have to find income source, we start looking for a job, right? To fill that gap, Bonk Be Live has added monetization feature, where you can receive money or make money by streaming every day.
- Advertisements – You can make a lot of money when some commercials are played every day.
- Crowdfunding – Definitely, one of the dominant ways to make money is fan funding.
- Notifications & Profile Ads – Whenever someone checks out your profile, you make money because of the number of display advertisement impressions.
How to start a Stream?
Bonk Like has made it easy for everyone. Check the steps provided below for better understanding..
- Launch the app from the menu. (You need 3G, 4G, or Wifi internet to stream smoothly.)
- Tap on the green b icon bottom menu.
- You have to add a suitable title to get relevant viewers, then select your country to attract your country people. At last, you have to select the right category that suits your topic.
- When you added the information, then tap on “Go Live.”
You are live, you can find yourself in the New tab 😉
Bonk Be Live is adding a latest technology called “Augmented reality”, which is not available in any other social application. Shoot your opinions and experience with the Bonk Be Live in the comment section below.
Guest post by BonkBeLive