Amazon Today Quiz Answer | Amazon 8th March Quiz Answers
- 1 Previous Quiz Answers
- 1.1 How to participate in Amazon Amazon Quiz Contest?
Hey Readers:) Hope you are enjoying our blog with latest offers and deals:)) As you know amazon is keep organizing quiz contest. Recently they organized Amazon Todays Quiz answers contest. Today they organized Amazon Quiz answers contest to answer all 5 questions correctly to stand a chance to win ₹1000 Amazon Pay Balance in amazon todays quiz answers
Today on 8th March they organized Amazon Quiz and named it as Amazon Quiz Contest. Under this quiz contest you’ve to answers few objective questions and in order to eligible for contest you have to give all answers correctly. You don’t have to worry about the answers, we are here
only to provide you the correct Amazon Quiz Answers with pure care. So lets begin.
Prize Of This Quiz:
Answer and stand chance to win ₹1000 Amazon Pay Balance
There are a total of 50 Winners
Amazon Todays Quiz Answers (8th March)
1. Which Is The Longest River In Asia?
Ans – Yangtze
2. What Was The Term Used To Refer To British Women Who Fought For Women’s Right To Vote In The Early 20th Century?
Ans – Suffragettes
3. Halitosis Is The Medical Term For Which Of These?
Ans – Bad Breath
4. To Commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test Runs, A Wall With 10,000 Bricks Was Built In Which Of These Stadiums?
Ans – M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
5. Which Nation Was The First To Give Women The Right To Vote?
Ans – New Zealand
Previous Quiz Answers
Amazon Fitbit Iconic Smartwatch Quiz Answers (7th March)
1. What does ‘SIM’ in SIM card stand for?
Ans – Subscriber Identity Module
2. Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
Ans – Venus
3. Which Stephen King novel takes place in the fictional Overlook Hotel?
Ans – The Shining
4. Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon. Who was the second?
Ans – Buzz Aldrin
5. How many sides does a rhombus have?
Ans – 4
Amazon Redmi Note 5 Pro Quiz Answers (6th March)
1. A sushi is a Japanese dish, traditionally wrapped in ____.
Ans – Edible seaweed
2. A Moveable Feast’ is the autobiography of?
Ans – Ernest Hemingway
3. Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Ans – The French Revolution
4. George Eliot was the pen name of which author?
Ans – Mary Ann Evans
5. Who recently became the first batsman in the world to smash 500 sixes in international cricket?
Ans – Chris Gayle
Amazon Sony Portable Party System Quiz Answers (5th March)
1. Where Can You Find The Largest Cricket Stadium In Asia, Which Is Sometimes Referred To As The ‘Lord’s Of Asia’?
Ans – Kolkata
2. What Is The Maximum Number Of Players A Football Team Can Have On The Field, During A Match?
Ans – 11
3. The Electronic Recording Device In An Aircraft Is Known As A Black Box. What Color Is This Device?
Ans – Orange
4. What Is The Capital City Of Mizoram?
Ans – Aizawl
5. Arundhati Roy Won The Booker Prize In 1997 For Her Debut Novel. What Was The Novel Called?
Ans – The God Of Small Things
Amazon Todays Quiz Answers (4th March)
1. On which day is the International Women’s Day celebrated every year?
Ans – 8th March
2. After being nominated for several years, Leonardo Dicaprio finally won an Oscar for Best Actor in 2016. Which film did he win it for?
Ans – The Revenant
3. The circle of latitude known as Tropic of Capricorn, passes through India
Ans – False
4. The 2018 film, Pad Man, starring Akshay Kumar is based on a true story. Who is the social entrepreneur that inspired the character?
Ans – Arunachalam Muruganantham
5. Which country will host the 2020 Summer Olympics?
Ans – Japan
Amazon Samsung Galaxy A7 Quiz Answers (3rd March)
1. Marine scientists have proposed to rename the ‘starfish’ because it is an echinoderm like the sea urchin and not a fish. What is it now known as?
Ans – Seastar
2. Which is the only tennis Grand Slam tournament that is played on grass courts currently?
Ans – Wimbledon
3. The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Ans – Jhumpa Lahiri
4. Which actor won an Audi for the ‘Answer of the season’ in Koffee with Karan season 6?
Ans – Ajay Devgn
5. All of the below are Indian fashion designers, except?
Ans – Ravi Ruia
You may also like Paytm Gold Offer – Get ₹100 Cashback on Doing 10 Gold Purchase of ₹100 or More (All User)
How to participate in Amazon Amazon Quiz Contest?
- All you need is an amazon account, if you don’t have make it from here
- Now login to your account in Amazon App
- You’ll see a banner saying “Amazon Quiz” simply tap it
- Now click to start and questions will appear in front of you
- Check the answers above and complete the task
- As soon as you give 5 answers correctly, you’ll receive congratulations message
Now wait for the date to announce the result of the quiz and check whether you won or not 🙂
- Winners will be declared by 30th September 2018
Tags : Amazon today’s quiz answers, Amazon 6th february quiz answers, Amazon gift cards quiz answers, Amazon samsung galaxy on7 prime quiz answers, Amazon latest quiz answers, Amazon voylla quiz answers, Amazon samsung galaxy A8+ quiz answers, Amazon honer 7x quiz answers, Amazon 22 february quiz answers